Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Life on a ship!!

Yes yes yes....I realized I haven't posted anything about our travels in the past 19 days. I have a good reason I swear!!! I was on a 13 day South American cruise with my wonderful husband. I didn't know how living on a ship for that long would be, but it was FANTASTIC!!!!! Ahhhh! Time if our lives!!! We started in Buenos Aires, Argentina and ended up in Valpariso, Chile, traveling through Patagonia, around Cape Horn (the southern most tip of the America's before hitting Antarctica), the Chilean fjords, glacier alley, and up the coast. In the next few days I will be posting with lots of details and pictures of the trip...(we are still in Chile exploring). In the meantime, here are a few pictures of what to expect!! Enjoy!!!

Yummy food!!
Cooking demos and classes in the culinary center!!
Towel animals!!! 
SUPER AMAZINGLY CUTE WILDLIFE!!!!!!
Stunning views!!!!!!

SOUTH AMERICA ROCKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment